Privacy Notice pursuant to the italian D.lgs 196/2003 to the art. 13 of eu regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR)
Last updated May 25, 2018
Cosmoplast spa, based in 22078 Turate (CO) via Varesina 19 in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, Mauro Basilico, as data controller, informs you that, in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the European Regulation 679 / 2016 (so-called GDPR) which governs and regulates the protection of personal data and their free circulation, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned legislation, based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, pro-optionality of interests and transparency as well as protection of your privacy and your rights, for the purposes, in the manner and for the terms indicated below.
-1- Purpose, methods and legal basis of data processing
Your personal data will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected, instrumental and necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with our Company; in particular:
– The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
– The processing of personal data will be carried out on paper and/or computer by the owner, by the manager/by the responsible and by authorized parties (appointed persons) in observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees the security and confidentiality. The data will not be the object of profiling or the subject of automated decision-making processes.
– The data will be stored by the data owner and by the data processors designated by it. In any case, your personal data will be stored and processed within the borders of the European economic area. The explicit acceptance of this information by means of paper signing, computer acceptance (opt-in) made online, by the website www.cosmoplast.it or by mailing email@example.com , the fulfillment of the reciprocal contractual obligations and the other conditions foreseen Art. 6 of the European Regulation 679/2016, constitutes the legal legitimacy for the processing of personal data.
• General information about cookies
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Furthermore, each site may comply transmission cookie “third parties”, ie those from websites other than the one the user is browsing through objects present in it as banners, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains.
Cookie purpose: They serve to provide the service requested by the user with the qualification and optimization of internet site operation. Perform computer authentication to prevent abuse, to monitor the sessions, improving the browsing experience of users through the necessary permits to visit the pages of the site through User-Id and password and storing information specific to users themselves as preferences, type of browser and device used with the aim to improve navigation.
This site may use session cookies and persistent cookies. The types of cookies directly generated by this site are: “technical” cookie, used to:
a) the authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area);
b) security purposes (eg to take into account the number of failed login identifying possible abuse in authentication and preventing fraud);
c) improve usability of the site and its audio-visual contents(eg. by running type flash player programs);
d) the correct functioning of the connection (eg by addressing the user’s requests to more than one server).
• “Third-Party” cookies
This site also allows the transmission to the third-party cookies the user’s terminal. In particular, this site uses the Google Analytics service that instantiates analytics technical cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. This information is used for the purpose of continuous improvement of functionality, organization of content, support of different platforms and browsers. For these cookies, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the link below.
• Social Media Cookies
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
– Google+: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
• Cookies choice management
Cookies can be managed by the user through their browser.
A) Browser settings
The user can manage their cookie preferences through the functionalities present in the common browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome, Apple Safari), which allow to delete / remove cookies (part or all of them) or to change the default browser Setting to block the cookies ending or to limit it to only specific sites. It is possible to know how to configure the browser settings (normally accessible from the “Tools” bar) by going to the “Support” web pages of the suppliers of the aforementioned browsers (also identifiable through a common search engine). Disabling cookies does not in itself preclude the use of the services of the Website; however, if all cookies are deleted / blocked, including technical cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure, for example, for the execution of activities within the Site (cookies allow to achieve and maintain user identification during the session).
• How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Most browser are configured
Qui sotto il percorso da seguire per gestire i cookie dai seguenti browser:
– IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=it
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
-3- Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
The agreement to the conferment of your personal data is obligatory in order to give execution to the contract in being or to the services requested and to fulfill the obligations deriving from it, including the fulfillment of the law. Failure to provide consent may result in our inability to fulfill the contractual obligations or the services requested. The consent to the use of your data for marketing and / or advertising purposes (sending e-mails and / or communications with advertising offers) is optional.
-4- Timing and terms of providing data
The Data Controller, the data processors and the persons authorized to process the data will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship where foreseen or required by the regulations in force.
-5- Data dissemination and communication
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be disclosed:
– to all natural and legal persons (by way of example but not limited to legal, administrative, fiscal, accounting firms, couriers and shippers, data processing center, computer consultants, suppliers, customers, etc.) when the communication is necessary for the purposes described above
to banks for the management of receipts and payments;
to factoring or credit recovery companies;
our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within their duties.
The DPO, if appointed by the owner on a compulsory or voluntary basis, as well as the name and number of managers may be subject to change, therefore we recommend that you consult our website – where you can find all updated information – or contact the following addresses : +39 02 9640101 privacy office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
-6- Rights of the interested party
Calling the number +39 02 96400101 or writing to the mail email@example.com with privacy object, at any time, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller in accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 which for your convenience and information is reproduced below:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence and / or the fact that the processing of his personal data is currently underway, even if not yet registered, as well as their communication in an intelligible form. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– of the origin of personal data (with particular reference to the case in which they are not collected from the data subject and, when there is a data transfer in a third country, of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulations);
– of the purposes and methods of the processing;
– of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or of authorized subjects;
– of the categories of personal data that are being processed;
– of the retention period of the data or criteria used to determine this period;
– of the existence of automated decision-making processes, with particular regard to profiling, and the logic applied by them;
– of the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed;
The interested party also has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred in letters a) and b) have been made known, also as regards their content, to
those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– the portability of data to other subjects for which an explicit request must be made to the following addresses: +39 02 96400101 firstname.lastname@example.org subject privacy;
– the deletion of data in our archives pursuant to article 17 pt. 1 lett. from a) to f) of the Regulations (so-called right to be forgotten), by communication to +390296400101 email@example.com subject privacy
– the limitationof the data processing pursuant to art. 18 pt. 1, lett. from a) to d) of the Regulations
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part to the processing of data:
– for legitimate and connected reasons to its particular situation, even if the processing is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– to the processing of data pursuant to art. 6, pt.1 letters e) and f) including profiling based on these provisions.
If the data processing is based on the consent of the interested party, the latter has the right to revoke such consent at any time by making an explicit request to the following addresses +39029640010 or firstname.lastname@example.org subject privacy.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be exercised with a request addressed to the owner or manager sent by telephone, by email to the addresses indicated above or by registered letter with return receipt.