Privacy Notice pursuant to the italian D.lgs 196/2003 to the art. 13 of eu regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR)
Last updated May 25, 2018
Cosmoplast spa, based in 22078 Turate (CO) via Varesina 19 in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, Mauro Basilico, as data controller, informs you that, in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the European Regulation 679 / 2016 (so-called GDPR) which governs and regulates the protection of personal data and their free circulation, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned legislation, based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, pro-optionality of interests and transparency as well as protection of your privacy and your rights, for the purposes, in the manner and for the terms indicated below.
-1- Purpose, methods and legal basis of data processing
Your personal data will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected, instrumental and necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with our Company; in particular:
– The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
– The processing of personal data will be carried out on paper and/or computer by the owner, by the manager/by the responsible and by authorized parties (appointed persons) in observance of every precautionary measure, which guarantees the security and confidentiality. The data will not be the object of profiling or the subject of automated decision-making processes.
– The data will be stored by the data owner and by the data processors designated by it. In any case, your personal data will be stored and processed within the borders of the European economic area. The explicit acceptance of this information by means of paper signing, computer acceptance (opt-in) made online, by the website www.cosmoplast.it or by mailing email@example.com , the fulfillment of the reciprocal contractual obligations and the other conditions foreseen Art. 6 of the European Regulation 679/2016, constitutes the legal legitimacy for the processing of personal data.
• General information about cookies
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Furthermore, each site may comply transmission cookie “third parties”, ie those from websites other than the one the user is browsing through objects present in it as banners, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains.
Cookie purpose: They serve to provide the service requested by the user with the qualification and optimization of internet site operation. Perform computer authentication to prevent abuse, to monitor the sessions, improving the browsing experience of users through the necessary permits to visit the pages of the site through User-Id and password and storing information specific to users themselves as preferences, type of browser and device used with the aim to improve navigation.
This site may use session cookies and persistent cookies. The types of cookies directly generated by this site are: “technical” cookie, used to:
a) the authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area);
b) security purposes (eg to take into account the number of failed login identifying possible abuse in authentication and preventing fraud);
c) improve usability of the site and its audio-visual contents(eg. by running type flash player programs);
d) the correct functioning of the connection (eg by addressing the user’s requests to more than one server).
• “Third-Party” cookies
This site also allows the transmission to the third-party cookies the user’s terminal. In particular, this site uses the Google Analytics service that instantiates analytics technical cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. This information is used for the purpose of continuous improvement of functionality, organization of content, support of different platforms and browsers. For these cookies, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the link below.
• Social Media Cookies
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
– Google+: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines